Selected ReadingMarch 2, 2009 at 9:42 pm | Posted in Misc. | 3 Comments
I’m ridiculously sleepy this evening, so here’s a list of stuff I read when I could’ve been blogging:
- Jackie Schneider wants Ed Balls to stop siding with pushy parents
- Tom Ricks on President Obama’s strategy in Iraq
- Marc Lynch wonders whether Hillary Clinton is blowing her first big foreign policy trip.
- Carole Cadwalladr has a fantastic post about the much-maligned ‘suicide town’ of Bridgend
- Joe Romm begins ‘unstaining’ Al Gore’s good name.
- John S. Wilkins continues dispelling Darwin myths.
- Europe’s carbon market is in a real mess.
- David Frum despairs over Rush Limbaugh’s power over the Republican Party…
- …And Gawker catches John McCain making one of the most hilariously inappropriate Twitter comments I’ve read in ages.
There will be more words tomorrow, promise.