Selected readingMay 27, 2009 at 9:01 pm | Posted in Misc. | Leave a comment
Leftoutside has an excellent take on the situation in North Korea.
- Intelligence analyst John McCreary notes that the state’s behaving with a recklessness which is unusual even for them.
- From Wired’s Danger Room, America isn’t going to stage an attack on North Korea, but if they did, it’d go something like this.
- And d’you want to see what the country (possibly) looks like? Go on, be a devil.
- Back in Blighty, Chris Dillow returns to ponder the implications of David Cameron’s big speech.
- Nick Griffin admits that he’s an embarrassment.
- A quick request: could we please make sure that we don’t send asylum seekers back to torture? Thanks.
- And if you haven’t already seen it, Andy Worthington’s piece on the outsourcing of torture is a must-read.