Selected Reading (04/01/09)January 4, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Posted in Misc. | 1 Comment
It’ll be quiet around these parts this week. Deadline from hell.
PZ Myers on the connection between American fundamentalists and Ugandan homophobes.
- In the Washington Post, Carol Graham’s been looking at the economics of happiness.
- Ed Husain explains why racial profiling is bad AND stupid.
- Bill Conroy suggests that the Americas’ new year resolution should be to end the drug war.
- Marc Lynch advises us not to go nuts about Yemen.
- This is just bloody brilliant.
- And I have a chat with Bella Gerens in which I almost suggest the abolition of the Department for Children, Schools & Families. Whoops!
Meanwhile, if you’re still after link over this barren week, follow Asquith. He’s where the good reads are.