Selected Reading (29/01/10)January 29, 2010 at 8:41 am | Posted in Misc. | 3 Comments
This’ll be the last post for a week or so – essays to finish, job interviews to attend, etc etc. So until I reappear with some words of my own, here are some other folks:
- Mark Easton wonders what’s wrong with inequality
- Johann Hari on the corruption in Washington D.C.
- Alex Massie on George Osborne’s belief that he can make us behave.
- David Axe wonders why China is rigging artillery to commercial cargo ships.
- Daniel Larison discusses GOP obstructionism
- Charli Carpenter asks why there was so little foreign policy content in Obama’s SOTU.
- And after Chris Matthews forgot Obama was black, Ta-Nehisi Coates just remembered that Chris Matthews was white.
Catch you in a bit.